1. Payment must be settled prior to the vehicle's departure. Normal hours are 07h00 - 22h00. A 20% out-of-hour charge applies between 22h00 and 07h00.
2. Where a booking is made by telephone, the booking is subject to, and
the client must accept, our terms and conditions.
3. Where two or more people are included on the same booking, the person
purchasing the booking shall be deemed to do so on the basis that he/she
acts as an agent for both or all members of the party and accepts these
booking conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
4. Where "All Travel" book for travel-on services provided by
operators other than "All Travel" we do so as agents for the
operator concerned whose own conditions of carriage will apply and our liability will be confined to travel on our own services.
5. The confirmation email is your reservation. This must be presented to
the driver or representative for both the outward and return trip.
6. The destination and pickup addresses on your ticket are the address to
which you will be delivered and picked up. Should you wish to change these
or any other details, this must be done in writing by either email or fax
directly with us 3 days prior to the date of travel. Any modifications to
a booking may be subject to an extra charge.
7. Customers are entitled to cancel the reservation by email or phone.
8. Customers are limited to two items of luggage including a golf bag. Any
excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. In the event of a
client having excess luggage, "All Travel" reserve the right to
charge an excess baggage allowance or refuse to transport the items.
9. "All Travel" reserves the right (and delegates to its
chauffeurs the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be
under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is
considered to pose a threat to the chauffeur, the vehicle or the other
10. Passengers are not allowed to take onto our vehicles any alcoholic
drinks for the purpose of consuming them, or to drink such drinks on our
11. Smoking is not permitted in "All Travel" vehicles.
12. "All Travel" will use every reasonable means to ensure that
the vehicle(s) arrives on time to begin the period of hire and that it
reaches its destination on time. "All Travel" will not incur any
liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes beyond its
control. Vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims,
as required under Portuguese law. However, whilst every care is always
taken, customers' property is carried entirely at their own risk and no
responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Customers are therefore
advised to check their own travel insurance.
13. "All Travel" will endeavour to carry the passenger with the
minimum discomfort and inconvenience to his/her destination shown on the
confirmation document. However circumstances beyond our control may
prevent the achievement of this responsibility. The following are examples
of circumstances which are not within our control:
- accidents causing delays to the vehicle
- restricted vehicular access
- exceptional or severe weather conditions
- compliance with requests of the police
- deaths and accidents on the road
- vandalism and terrorism
- unforeseen traffic delays
- industrial action by third parties
- problems caused by other customers
- the vehicle being held or delayed by a police officer or government
official other circumstances affecting passenger safety
14. If "All Travel" fail for any reason within our control to
deliver its passengers to their confirmed destination,
"All Travel" will provide suitable transport such as another
coach, train, private car, taxi etc. Any reimbursement made by
"All Travel" for the costs of an alternative means of transport
incurred by the passenger to get to their ticketed destination shall be no
more than the cost of getting to that destination by taxi.
15. "All Travel" shall only be liable for any reasonable and
foreseeable consequential losses arising directly out of a breach in
contract. In such cases our liability shall be limited to 1300 € euro per
16. Nothing can affect the consumers' statutory rights.
17. Portuguese Law will govern these conditions in all respects.